Sunday, November 28, 2010

Thankful Thanksgiving Thoughts



Although I’m feeling about 20 pounds heavier and much lazier, it has been a great Thanksgiving.  I didn’t get a whole lot of art done, but I have spent four solid days visiting with family; who, at every occasion, enquired about the status of my current projects.  I can’t express how much I appreciate your emails, inquiries, ‘facebook likes’ and discussions over my artwork.  In four short months I have completed projects and challenged myself to attempt new levels with my artwork.  I am currently working on three commissions, a contest piece and two show pieces.  I don’t believe I would have continued to work without your positive energy and support, and I do mean that in a sincere, non-sarcastic way (I know that is hard for you to believe!) Thank you for your continued support, I truly appreciate it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment